Stephanie J. Wilson
Stephanie J. Wilson, former President of ACCESS Development Group, combines extensive medical experience with the sole mission of providing comprehensive real estate solutions exclusively for the medical community. Seasoned experience, providing full-service medical real estate consultation allows our clients to do what they do best, care for their patients.
Stephanie began her career in healthcare right out of college. She was chosen to participate in the Prestigious Technical Sales Program that General Electric offered to only three (3) college graduates out of over 8,000 national applicants. After graduating from the 24-month program, Stephanie served as a Diagnostic Account Manager in over four (4) states gaining market share for GE Medical Systems by selling MRI, CT, Radiography & Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Cath Labs, and Linear Accelerators to Major Hospitals and Clinics.
Over the last ten (10) years, Stephanie has specialized in the area of MEDICAL sales, leasing and development. Stephanie focuses on under penetrated markets. She has been successful in developing and leasing a 50,000 sq. foot Medical Office Building for Carillion Health Systems, as well as brokering, leasing, and developing spaces and buildings for clients such as REX Healthcare, Inc., Cardinal Healthcare Systems, and Coastal Medical. Additionally, Stephanie is an equity partner in projects that involve REX Wellness, DUKE Healthcare Systems, Carolina Radiology, and West Raleigh Internal Medicine
Over the past 5 years, Stephanie has specialized in Medical Development. Stephanie has a particular interest in working closely with physicians and their staff to analyze and program their space needs, and then to work with the architects and construction companies to realize their beautiful and functional spaces.
- Memphis State University: Bachelor of Arts in Business, Cum Laude, 1988 – Minor: Marketing
- Co-Founder, Principal, ACCESSMedical Development, 2003
- Co-Founder, Principal, ACCESS-Centre Healthcare Development, 2000
- Co-Founder, Principal, ACCESS Retirement Development, 1998
- President, ACCESS Development Group, 1995
- Vice President, Development & Vice President, Sales & Leasing, The Centre Group, Inc., 1993
- Real Estate Broker, The Centre Group, Inc., 1992
- Diagnostic Imaging Account Manager, General Electric Medical Systems, 1988
- Karl Smith, D.D.S: Medical Office, 1,800 sq. ft.
- Franklin Regional Medical Center: Medical Office, 2,000 sq. ft.
- Capital Pediatrics & Adolescence: Medical Office, 3,520 sq. ft.
- DUKE University Medical Systems: Medical Office, 4,000 sq. ft.
- Raleigh Infectious Diseases: Medical Office, 4.200 sq. ft.
- West Raleigh Internal Medicine: Medical Office, 5,000 sq. ft.
- Carolina Radiology: Medical Office, 5,316 sq. ft.
- Johnston Rehabilitation Clinic: Medical Office, 5,360 sq. ft.
- Johnson Optometric: Medical Office Building, 6,000 sq. ft.
- Johnston Memorial Surgical Center: Medical Office Building, 10,500 sq. ft.
- REX Family Practice: Medical Office, 18,000 sq. ft.
- REX Healthcare: Medical Office Building, 50,000 sq. ft.
- Carillion Healthcare Systems: Medical Office Building, 50,000 sq. ft.
- Triangle Business Journal BEST PLACES TO WORK AWARD, 2004
- CLAYTON COMMUNITY ENHANCEMNT AWARD FOR BUILDING DESIGN, 2003
- Triangle Business Journal 40 UNDER 40 AWARD, 2002
- TRIANGLE CREW NETWORKING AWARD, 2001
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Member, Triangle Commercial Area Realtors (TCAR)
- Member, Downtown Raleigh Alliance
- Member, Raleigh Sports Alliance
- License Holder, Broker, North Carolina Real Estate Commission